- 07.05.2011 | 10.00 - 13.00
In collaboration with the Associazione Nazionaledei Vigili del Fuoco di Firenze
The main objective of the project is to educate children and parents about the role of the fire department and to teach children about fire safety.
Children ages 5 to 10 will become firefighters for a day and will learn:
- how to behave in front of a fire
- how to behave in front of a variety of dangerous situations
- how to behave and what to do in the case of an earthquake
- how to behave and what to do in the case of evacuation from a school or public place
- how to behave and what to do in assisting a disabled person in any of the above situations
Centro Culturale Quartiere 4
Via Canova 170/B – Via Chiusi 3/4
- Ludoteca La Carrozza di Hans
- Via Canova 170/B – Via Chiusi 3/4
La Ludoteca "La Carrozza di Hans" - Centro Culturale Quartiere 4 FI offers children, young people, and their families a place to participate in fun and educational games with other children. It offers a great opportunity for socialising and friendship-building, and is especially designed for children ages 1-14.
EventList powered by schlu.net
THE EUROPEAN PASSPORT
Some shows have an entrance ticket.
However, those who have registered on this website will receive a special discount rate.
To receive your discount, print your European Passport!
La Notte Blu is part of the Festival d'Europa (6-10.05.11), a biennial event organised by the European University Institute.