- Largo Brambilla, 3
The Nuovo Ingresso Careggi is a great work of contemporary architecture and seeks to establish itself as the new center of modern medicine and education in Florence and Tuscany.
Biblioteca delle Oblate for all, 1 year old and up:
- Open library resources for foreign nationals
- Cultural initiatives
- Emphasis on cultural exchanges between youth and adults of different cultures
- Come to meet new friends!
- P.zza di Parte Guelfa
Access and affordability, reading information and communication, lifelong learning (learning opportunities for all stages of life) - the ideals of the BiblioteCaNova Isolotto. The library for all.
- to be a place of cultural growth
- to promote the knowledge of human rights and citizenship
- special attention to those with disabilities or special needs
- to be a community centre
- promote the distribution and dissemination diverse information across a variety of spectrums
Chiaroscuro is a local favourite with a wide selection of quality coffees and teas.
Page 1 of 11
EventList powered by schlu.net
THE EUROPEAN PASSPORT
Some shows have an entrance ticket.
However, those who have registered on this website will receive a special discount rate.
To receive your discount, print your European Passport!
La Notte Blu is part of the Festival d'Europa (6-10.05.11), a biennial event organised by the European University Institute.